It's always critical to help those in need this time of year. This year, because of the destruction caused by Sandy, our local community is in great need. We want to do all we can to help and we know our customers do too. We've worked with Island Harvest before and they are truly an amazing organization here on Long Island, so we are raffling off a high end coffee gift basket to raise funds and food for Island Harvest.
This high end coffee gift basket contains:
- One 34oz Bodum French Press (Retails $45)
- One Hario Manual Coffee Mill Burr Grinder (Retails $75)
- One bag of the exceptional Maui Mokka™ (Retails $30)
- One $25 Gift Card to Roast Coffee & Tea Trading Company
- Also a nice basket :)
All together this basket retails for $175... and here is how you can win it:
- For each pound (we always round up) of food you donate at 41 East Main Street you will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- For every $5 you donate at 41 East Main Street you will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- For every $5 you donate online directly to Island Harvest you will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win. Just email your Island Harvest donation confirmation to email@example.com
The raffle contest will end on Sunday November 18th at 10pm (close of business) so don't dally :)
Now, who wants this?
Roast Coffee & Tea Trading Company is a coffee micro-roaster and fine tea purveyor located in the heart of Patchogue on Long Island. The trading company sells coffee direct to customers online, provides full service wholesale accounts on Long Island and operates a cafe in Patchogue.
We love feedback and hearing from our customer, please get in touch.
Published on Nov 12, 2012 by Evan Closson.